Av. is an artist. Au. is a performer. From what I've observed, they both enjoy Hannah Montana, High School Musical and anything that involves dancing and singing (they come by it honestly - their mom loves dancing and singing too). Av. is a budding little supermodel with the different poses, and Au. was a model of consistency the entire shoot. She always looked right at the camera and gave me great smiles. They are great sisters and good helpers and I hope they (and their parents) like these solo pictures.
I like the first one of Av and the one wiht her hands on her hips - SO her! You're right, Aud was very ... consistant and COLD! I LOVE the pics of C and wish my head were different in the full body family shot - can't win 'em all, right?! I love the holding hands fam pic. You've done and awesome job!
I hope you like the images, but please remember they are copyrighted material. You can use your personal images posted here on personal blogs, or other networking sites like Facebook - but please link back to this blog and keep the logo on your photo. If you would like to use the images for anything else, please contact me at macy [at] macyrobisonphotography [dot] com.
1 comment:
I like the first one of Av and the one wiht her hands on her hips - SO her! You're right, Aud was very ... consistant and COLD! I LOVE the pics of C and wish my head were different in the full body family shot - can't win 'em all, right?! I love the holding hands fam pic. You've done and awesome job!
Post a Comment