The lone boy of the L. Family, C. loves Dora the Explorer, climbing his rock wall, running around, playing with (and teasing) his sisters, and adores his aunt. He has a great smile and is a lot of fun.
And I couldn't decide which of these pictures I liked the best, so you get to see them all and decide for yourselves. Enjoy! I need to get to bed so I can get feeling better...
I hope you like the images, but please remember they are copyrighted material. You can use your personal images posted here on personal blogs, or other networking sites like Facebook - but please link back to this blog and keep the logo on your photo. If you would like to use the images for anything else, please contact me at macy [at] macyrobisonphotography [dot] com.
1 comment:
I like the bottom one best. He is so cute.
Post a Comment