Meet Miss J. She's always on the move, so the fact that she didn't move while I was taking pictures of her was nothing short of miraculous. She loves to play and run and has a bit of an independent streak. She's also my son's girlfriend. Their birthdays are two days apart.
I was also going to mention that J has killer blue eyes, but I think the photographs speak for themselves.
P.S. I'm trying out a new branding bar. I think this is going to be what I end up using in the future. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
like the bar... a bit less intrusive than the others. LOVE the photos!
Thanks! I like it too. It's nice to finally settle on something. I think there may still be some pictures I need to stamp with just a logo, but this is going to work for 95% of my needs.
Your bar is cute. And the little girl is cute as well.
Post a Comment