Friday, January 23, 2009

The R. Family

I don't know many couples that are as much fun to hang out with as T & W. They're hilarious, they love to have a good time, and even if they weren't related to me I would still want to be friends with them.

We went down to the Riverwoods Shopping Center in Provo while we were all in Utah over the holidays and scouted out some fun spots. I see a lot of shots from Utah photographers in this location, so I thought it would be fun to see what we could come up with.

Riverwoods

I found out while we were shooting that W. used to work as a makeup artist for a photographer when she was in high school. She ended up modeling for them quite a bit as well. As you can see, she knows how to work it. T. isn't bad either...

Photobucket

Yes, that really is her hair. Yes, she really is that beautiful. W. is a colorist and hairdresser in Reno. She also does a lot of bridal hair and makeup on the weekends. T. is a superstar basketball referee and spends his days sharing his love of history with his high school students. They're just a superstar couple.

Photobucket

They're also high school sweethearts. They've been together almost 20 years, and they adore each other. You can see it when you watch them interact. It's inspiring.

Photobucket

And they are constantly laughing. It's a joy to watch.

Photobucket

I'm so glad I got to photograph the two of you. The CD is going out in the mail later today. Hope you like the pictures!

P.S. Happy birthday, T!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

When you have such a good looking couple to work with, it's hard not to have such great pictures.

Grandpa Toad said...

Hey happy birthday T. Enjoy because the keep coming faster and faster.

Super Kimmie said...

I wish I was as photographic as W - they both look great. And, we love hanging out with them too - so much fun!