
Chris and Heather met after Chris moved to Texas with his mom and stepdad. He got a job at a local grocery store and Heather was a checker there too. They became friends and have been together ever since.


Heather has always been a part of the family to me. She and Chris were a couple years into their relationship when I came on the scene and she was as welcoming to me as the kids were. I've really appreciated her and the chance to get to know her. She's smart, fun and one of the most considerate people I have ever met. She really goes out of her way to make sure others are comfortable and know they are appreciated. And she's amazing with kids. She was a nanny for a couple years in college and I think the family she worked for is still mourning the fact that she graduated and went on to her career.

I'll never forget meeting Chris for the first time. As you can see from the pictures - he stands out in a crowd. I went with Diggity to Texas for the holidays and Chris was pretty easy to spot at the airport. I was extremely nervous about meeting the kids (Diggity and I weren't engaged yet), and Chris put me right at ease. He really has a way with people. It's fun to watch him interact with different groups. He's an extremely loyal friend and hard worker. Like Heather, he is very thoughtful. He's a fantastic person. I'm lucky to have him as a stepson.



They are really a beautiful couple. Or, I should say a handsome couple. ("Handsome" is Chris' nickname. His mom calls him by it all the time and so does Heather. It's adorable.)

As I was looking through these, I kept wishing their dog Toby and cat Gracie could have been in the pictures too. How fun would that have been?! They might not have been up for the snow and the cold...

Chris and Heather - thank you for letting me photograph the two of you! I'm sorry your feet got so cold. We can't wait until May!

2 comments:
Great photos, as usual!
I think Toby should have been in the pictures ; )
You truly have captured them.
Post a Comment