If you've checked the blog or left comments in the last couple of days, you may have noticed a couple new things.
First, I have a new e-mail address for msr photography. It's listed in the sidebar and will remain there if you need to contact me. Just drop me an e-mail at msrphotographystudio {at} gmail {dot} com. (But make sure you replace the {at} with @ and the {dot} with . when you e-mail me, or it won't get to me. I typed it this way to avoid spam bots.)
Second, I am now moderating comments on this blog. Please keep leaving them, I love hearing what you think. They just won't show up immediately so you can see them. But I'll approve them and they'll show up. I may turn this off eventually, but for now, I'm going to leave it on.
I'm finishing up with editing the rest of the Utah pictures, starting a new photography project and working on pricing to officially launch msr photography this spring. Exciting stuff!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK. So all of the pics and all of the blogging is just SO SO YOU! It makes me miss you more than ever!!!! SURELY there is something that needs to bring you to DC??? Or a client in boston that needs my planning skills???!! :)
Post a Comment