Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving

I was going back through some pictures and found some I hadn't posted from Thanksgiving morning:

Photobucket

We love our Christmas bulb walkway lights. So did the boys.

Photobucket

M. is happy with his dad in this picture.

Photobucket

Not so much here.

Photobucket

He is the most hilarious thing when he cries. And I always take pictures of it. I know...I'm a mean aunt. But, it's a huge part of his cute little dramatic personality. And since I'm trying to capture that, I have to take the crying pictures too, right?

Thanks. I feel better. So does M.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full disclosure on these next two shots...

My brother was TOTALLY goofing around when I took these. I had been taking pictures of G-Man and turned the camera on my brother. His modeling instinct kicked in and he started joking around with his facial expressions. Even though I know he was just having fun, I really like the way these two shots turned out. And I like them even more in black & white than I did in color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Molly said...

Those are great pictures of Matt! I can totally tell he's goofing around, but he still looks great. I guess I am a little prejudiced though...

Emily said...

My husband is so dang handsome. Thanks so much for having us we had a great time.

Emily said...

Oh, I love Miles' crying pictures, he goes from crying to happy so quickly it's best to get all kinds. Thanks for taking pics!!