
I really enjoyed working on the back of the card. Using this program (for Mac only. Sorry. I think they're working on a PC version.), I turned some of the pictures I took of the kids into Polaroids and used those for the back of the card.

The Poladroid program is really fun. You drag a picture onto the little Polaroid camera, and the picture pops out and develops on your desktop. It comes out slightly faded and the program randomly places fingerprints and smudges on the finished picture to make it look more authentic. Then, I added their names and ages in Photoshop.
These cards were also 5"x7" flat cards printed on fine art paper. They really look great! And I think they stand out from all the other cards that arrive this time of year.

5 comments:
So cute.
These turned out great Macy!! You are super duper wuper talented. Thanks again for doing ours, I love them. You can do our Holiday/event cards anytime. In fact, you should always just work it into your schedule. ;)
*in a squeaky, high voice only dogs can hear* awesome!
Amanda - that is hilarious. It took me a second...
I hope she'll still play that game with your dad next week. We'll wait to try it until you guys arrive. :)
Macy - you're hired! I want you to do our card next year!!! Heidi
Post a Comment