Wednesday, December 3, 2008

S. Family Preview

Remember our cute cousins (and G-Man's adorable aunt) that came to visit last month? They came back for Thanksgiving and this time, my brother came along too. We were able to go back to the sawmill and get some shots of the entire family. It was cold, and some of the shots were a bit challenging, but we ended up with some great stuff.

I just finished designing their Christmas card (I ordered them last night, you guys! Watch for the UPS man!) and wanted to put up a quick preview of one of the poses I didn't use for the card.

Photobucket

Aren't they the cutest? I'll try to post their card after the holidays. Or after they mail them out. If you're getting one in the mail, you'll want to be surprised. :)

4 comments:

Molly said...

They are the cutest!

Super Kimmie said...

I agree - they are the cutest! You do such a great job - can't wait to see the rest.

Emily said...

Thanks again Macy!!

Army Petes said...

Macy, It's Jodi... Emily's sister inlaw... married to David Peterson. I have been dying to get into photography. I love all the pictures you take. What kind of camera do you use and do you recomend a class for people just starting out? I love your work. You really are an artist.

Jodi
jodi1981@gmail.com