Obviously, I'm prejudiced. They're my family. But I really love the way their pictures turned out. I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to post, so I'm posting all my favorites from the ones we picked out together.
Sure, I could post all my favorites in one post. But I figure, why not two posts? Then you'll come back around and see more! :)
Enjoy!
You are about to see one of my all-time favorite collages. Are you ready?
I hope you like the images, but please remember they are copyrighted material. You can use your personal images posted here on personal blogs, or other networking sites like Facebook - but please link back to this blog and keep the logo on your photo. If you would like to use the images for anything else, please contact me at macy [at] macyrobisonphotography [dot] com.
6 comments:
Love the picures, LOVE the collage!
Love Love Love them. Aren't my boys so precious!!!!!
this is so sweet! you can't look at the pics without smiling...good good stuff!
Love all the picture and really love the collage - such fun. You did a great job.
wonderful pictures Macy, you do a great job.
Auntie Carol
Adorable collage!
Post a Comment