Monday, December 29, 2008

The A. Family

I was able to take pictures of my sister's family while visiting Utah this week. We've gone through all the shots to pick favorites and I couldn't wait until I got home to edit a few of them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A. was cutting a tooth the day we took these. She was a trooper.

Photobucket

I love when I'm able to take a picture that captures a personality -
or in this case, sums up my sister and brother-in-law's relationship.


Photobucket

M. was a total supermodel for the first part of the session. Then she started with her cheeser grins - which were still cute, but not as cute as the shots I got at the beginning.

Photobucket

We took M.'s new coat for a test in the snow. I think it helped her run faster!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Once again you are the bomb!! Love them all, especially the one of Macy and the one of Molly and Jason lauhing.

Stacie said...

Hello, beautiful pictures! As usual! I love them all- honestly. The one of the two girls is darling.

LL said...

i'm in AWE!
seriously Macy, you have a gift!!!!

Ann Dee said...

These are beautiful. Beautiful family, beautiful pictures!