If you drive to the same place on a regular basis in New England, you come up with several different routes to get to your destination. Depending on traffic, or errands you have to run, or what you feel like that day, you can take a different route on the back roads. I had a favorite route. It wasn't the fastest, but it was my favorite because I got to drive by this:

It's beautiful at every time of year. Even more so now because they are restoring the mill. That wheel was just painted a couple weeks ago. I don't go past it much now because I have a different job, but I drove out to the mill to find some locations for an upcoming shoot. G-Man let me take some shots. My current shooting strategy with G-Man is 1) run 50 feet ahead of him, 2) turn around and shoot as many frames as I can, 3) repeat. (I tell you this so you understand why so many of his poses are similar.) :)

G-Man and I explored a little further than the saw mill. I had no idea this field was nearby. I think I squealed when I saw it, I was so excited.





3 comments:
Your pictures are amazing. I just happened to stumble across your blog the other day.
That one of the barn is beautiful!
WOW. Wow. Those are gorgeous. I have a cousin who just moved to Boston, and Kyle and I've been talking about visiting her next fall, and of course stopping in to see you while we're there :). If we make it there, I want to see cool places like this! And will you pretty please take some pictures of us?!
Post a Comment