Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Fun with the Cousins

I have so many fun pictures from when our cousins were here! I'm having a difficult time deciding which ones to edit and post!


G-Man and I. throwing rocks in the reservoir


E. & M. take a break from apple picking


They ate their weight in apples. I'm not kidding.


Goin' on a pumpkin' hunt...


Such a beautiful day!



M & E - My goal is to have everything edited by Sunday at the latest. That way, I can have a DVD in the mail on Monday. You can look at them and let me know which ones you want in a collage. Meanwhile, I'll keep posting previews of the pictures that I love on this blog.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Don't stress yourself out!! They look great!! Thanks so much.

Super Kimmie said...

Love all the pictures - I can't wait to see more. You have such a talent.

The Barlow Brigade said...

K- pretty much you are amazing at everything you do. I am blown away by your photos. I wish you lived closer to do my kids. You are brilliant darling