Monday, October 6, 2008

Shoot with Miss C.



My friend S. has been helping out at the Robison house for the past month while Carolyn recovers from surgery. S. was kind enough to watch Garrett the other day while I went to observe a music class and give K. a ride over to play with the L. Family. So, I asked if I could take pictures of her daughter C. as a sort of trade for helping me.

C. is adorable. She is older than my G-Man, but they are about the same size. She has the tiniest, cutest little speaking voice and she is a lot of fun. We discovered as we were shooting that there is a chicken inside my camera and I had a monkey on my head. (It made her smile. I say, whatever works...)

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. (I have about 90 more pictures to edit, so I'll probably post more later.)





2 comments:

Molly said...

Love the new blog and you are turning into quite the photog! Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it. :)

Molly said...

And I also think you should come to Utah in the very near future so you can take our family photo for our Christmas cards...I'm just sayin'!